And so the saga ends…..or does it? Chat transcript included.

I’m laughing so hard it’s not easy to comment. So, I’ll leave it with just saying I told you the “tape” would never see the light of day.

And if you believe this tall tale, I have some property in Florida to sell you.

Click to enlarge

SOURCE

It has long been my policy to not reveal private information about people who comment on Mountain Sage or any other blog. In order to comply with my own policy I have redacted the personal information contained in the chat.

PDF: chat-2-39-09-pm

And as for me having anything to do with the “spamming” of Sammy’s site, well, that’s an old song that wasn’t true before and isn’t true now.  Try a new schtick Sammy.

This entry was posted in African Press International Scam. Bookmark the permalink.

403 Responses to And so the saga ends…..or does it? Chat transcript included.

1. Grace says:

Sage, I am in moderation…that’s it

2. Grace says:

Jimmy thinks we are dumb like him

3. Heidi says:

Video no longer available? Hold on. Let me check something.

4. Grace says:

I have it…but in moderation

5. Heidi says:

God, you guys are good. I won’t ask how you found this video, as all I could see was the embedded video on Jimmy’s site. I couldn’t even right click to find the properties.

I’m not very computer savvy.

Grace Reply:

I went to Jimmy’s site much earlier, and clicked the you tube icon and found the source. I am not very savy either

Heidi Reply:

I just tried that and don’t know what you did. LOL. I’m hopeless, but thanks for finding the video.

Grace Reply:

Jimmy downloaded it from youtube. Double click on the youtube screen, it will take you back to Youtube site.

Heidi Reply:

Got it now. Thanks. Grace, if you have time, it’s worth the watch.

A direct quote: “The point is to find these stupid people and punish the sh*t out of them.” It goes on to give examples of how to scam these stupid people just for punishment.

Truly evil.

Grace Reply:

You are very welcome, Heidi!

Yes, Sammy and his people are evil to the core.

6. drsharonschuetz says:

I just sent the video to Sage.

7. drsharonschuetz says:

It’s taking it a couple of minutes. It’s 21 megs.

8. Grace says:

It will take me an hour to watch it…lol! Stupid dial up of mine is snail slow

9. Sage says:

I just double clicked on the video at Jimmy’s site and it took me to the you tube video.

Heidi Reply:

Odd. He removes the video, but leaves the link there?

10. Heidi says:

Yea, the video is over 9 minutes.

Also, I know this is early for a solid theory here, but there’s a supportive poster on there who posts on everyone one of is threads. His screen name is zxg8r and he mocks the “internet lawyers” threatening Sammy, as well as posting a comment on all of his non-API BS posts.

I think this is Jimmy too.

11. Grace says:

Did Sluggo find anything new?

Grace Reply:

This question is for Sage…

Not that I know of, Grace

Grace Reply:

Ok Thanks!

Grace Reply:

Tell him I say Hi since he does not chat here no more, :(

12. drsharonschuetz says:

There was a problem with emailing the file. Not sure what it was, but I’m converting it from a flash video to WMA to see if it will shrink it. I’ll resend it in a minute. It’s almost done.

Heidi Reply:

I don’t think you need to email it now. Sage and Grace found it and posted the link above.

I have it, thanks, Sharon.

Hey, Sharon, do you know anything about the wordpress database? I need to delete some things from the wp_meta file but I don’t want to crash the site. It’s a bunch of junk trying to load when I try to write a new page.

Do you have any idea what I’m talking about?

drsharonschuetz Reply:

Give me a few minutes and I’ll see what I can find.

thanks, Sharon

13. Grace says:

DrS, Sage has it…

14. Heidi says:

Grace, I hope you have time to watch it. It’s very telling about what Jimmy is doing.

15. Grace says:

I will try…I have the slowest computer in the world I declare!

16. Heidi says:

Sage,

I think that Jimmy posting that will be the end of API now. Time will tell, but if this is the motive he’s had all along and now it’s revealed, I don’t think there’s much more for Scammy to say.

I could be wrong though.

17. hello folks, does anyone have a copy of last nights chat?

Grace Reply:

CPD, is your article ready yet? I have been waiting…

Cartoon Pig Dog Reply:

it’s been ready like three times now, but I keep starting over as new things develop, I kinda wanted it to be the closing chapter so to speak, then he tries something new. Think I should just stop and do it from here and add to it later is need be. Do the editing to cover the past few things (Jimmy’s site, etc.) then just send it to Sage.

Grace Reply:

lol, bless your little heart! I am anxiously waiting to read!

You have mail

Cartoon Pig Dog Reply:

thanks Wiz

18. drsharonschuetz says:

I only copied 3 pieces that had links or names I wanted to catch. I didn’t get any of the rest. Sorry.

19. Mobusa says:

Scammy has to have one last hurrah, and then will be off to his next scam. Can’t wait

Pokemon Reply:

I think Sammy is already used to being worshipped by his believers that it will difficult for him to give this up. I’m thinking that there will be another twist to this already twisted plot.
    By the way, I just checked Jimmy’s site. Youtube about “Pay Close Attention” is up again.

Heidi Reply:

That YouTube video was initially posted on 10/13/2008. Wonder if that’s where Jimmy/Sammy got some sick idea and decided to test it?

Pokemon Reply:

That’s a good analysis. Good catch, Heidi. :)
    I’m also thinking that this is all mind games to Sammy. That the more people he string along, the more power he feels he has.
    Although, he may just be a puppet as well. Sluggo has a theory that P Shannon is somehow involve on this as well.

Heidi Reply:

Pokemon,

The fact that Jimmy is messing w/ these folks and playing on their fears about Obama could mean he has a vested interest in targeting these types of folks. That could mean that Jimmy is pro Obama.

P Shannon seems anti-Obama, although this could be another Dark Socratic website targeting more of those “the sky is falling if Obama becomes President” folks.

Grace Reply:

We have been saying it all along…we used different term…cult like and etc. So, it’s sad that people only believe it is a hoax until the hoaxter tell them so. It should not be that way. If you just use a little common sense, you will know.

As I have mentioned quite a while ago, that’s how a family member of mine got into a cult. Same exact method, and she is still in it.

20. Heidi says:

Grace,

But in the Dark Socratic Method, the fun is to reveal the hoax in the end and laugh and laugh at the victims. Cults don’t ever reveal. I’m sorry to hear about your family member.

Here’s what the guy who posted the video says about it:

“h8uall66 (1 month ago) Actually, I agree with you. The one exception is that under the Dark Socratic method, you eventually reveal the fact that the whole thing is a sham, followed by pointing and laughing. “

21. Heidi says:

In case anyone is interested, here’s another video posted by the creator of Dark Socratic Method. It’s called, This is What Happens if Barack Obama is Elected President. It mocks all these wild conspiracy theories and people who believe them. If Jimmy is a fan of this guy, that says it all.

22. Pokemon says:

There’s a new posting in API asking readers’ advice on whether or not he’ll have a joint conference with Obama.
    I hope his believers will dare him to take it. It will be interesting how Sammy will wiggle his way out of that one. Most likely, he’ll blame Obama again when it doesn’t happen.

23. Kstreet67 says:

I’m confused. I thought JIMMY=Sammy. If thats the case how is API still operating under the same premise AFTER the hoax was revealed?

Grace Reply:

Hi Kstreet67

There are only a handful of people believing in Sammy and the others are just there to mock him. If you can call that an operation