Sammy Korir supporters…..feeling betrayed yet? Open Thread

I wasn’t going to post any more articles like this, but Sammy’s newest article is the most arrogant, self-serving tripe I’ve ever read that I will address it.

In an article that is condescending, insulting and threatening to his supporters, Sammy points out it has been 2 months since the start of the Michelle Obama scam. Think about that folks….2 MONTHS Sammy has been lying, dodging, and blaming everyone from Fox News to his readers for his failure to produce the non-existent tape.

I know that some of his readers, if not all, hate me for what they felt was an unfair attack on him, and I get that, but believe it or not I am not the enemy. I would like to know how they feel now that Sammy is threatening them with the revelations of their personal photos, comments, emails phone numbers and addresses in a book to be written by the elusive and unstable Jimmy. Jimmy who bans at the drop of the hat and who mocks the people in chat is writing a tell all book about the emotions of Americans during the election.

How did this slimy Kenyan turned Norwegian manage to insinuate himself into American elections? How did he manage to hook so many people with his scam…..well, he told them what they wanted to hear. Sammy capitalized on the fear and emotions, sucked people in with a typical scam artists tricks of pretending to be a friend, and now will use those relationships to further promote his site and himself.  In other words, HE USED HIS READERS and manipulated them.

I am truly disgusted beyond belief with his arrogance, sense of self-importance and display of his true disrespect for his readers and supporters, not to mention all Americans. Just WHO does he think he is that HE has the ability to heal a nation that he has no connection to?

Words fail me to describe the sliminess of this individual and my loathing for him.
If this article doesn’t offend and disgust you then I’m afraid you are beyond hope.

Below is a screen shot of the article. Click on it for the full size for easy reading.

This entry was posted in African Press International Scam. Bookmark the permalink.

238 Responses to Sammy Korir supporters…..feeling betrayed yet? Open Thread

1. Sage says:

What in the world? Obama’s representatives met with Korir? ROFLMAO

2. Grace says:

I just read that…uh…wasn’t he afraid of his life all this time??

Sage, you have predicted this from the getgo– “striking a deal with Obama”. Who does he think he is? NO ONE will meet a crook like him, ok? LOLOLOLOL @ Sammy’s fairy tales. Sammy is the joke of this whole fabricated tape. tsk tsk…be a little more creative, will ya, Sammy?

Sammy is a looney with no brain. LOLOLOL…I heard the entire Kenya and Norway are mocking his magical press, lololol!

3. Grace says:

Oh gosh…I am gasping for air, lololol!

4. drsharonschuetz says:

Now you two, leave the poor, ignorant man alone. Can’t you see he’s grabbing at straws. Oh, by the way, you know what would be cool. Set one end of the straws on fire and see how quick he lets go.

5. Sage says:

somebody is posting links to the information on Bonnie.

drsharonschuetz Reply:

Sage, have you checked your email?

6. Grace says:

Hmmmm

I just want to go on record that I don’t agree with them doing that.

Grace Reply:

Again, people should not review too much personal information to a stranger online…that’s my pet peeve

7. drsharonschuetz says:

Clowd’s back, confronting parker.

8. God damn, will the comedy never end. This story keeps getting better and better.

WOW.

9. Grace says:

What do you mean?

Grace Reply:

Sage where did your comment go?

I deleted it and rephrased it. Sorry.

He thought Nocovens was you. parker did

Grace Reply:

who? me?

Grace Reply:

I do not post there

Who me? Not me. I’ve only posted there once for a very short period of time. It was the first and last time.

Sage. He thought you were nocovens

Well, I’m not. I only posted on chat one night and that was last night.